Sand Creek Wine and Liqour    
 Home | About Sandcreek Wine | Contact Us | States We Ship To
Login / Register | My Wine Basket (Your Wine Basket is Empty)  
Browse Wine & Accessories
All Wines
90+ Point Rated Wines
Sand Creek Wine Picks
Wines of the Month
Region/Country
Wine Type
Wines Under $20
Closeout Wines
Search Wines
Advanced Search
My Account

Clayhouse Petite Sirah Estate Reserve 2007 750 ml

Clayhouse Petite Sirah Estate Reserve 2007 750 ml
Click over image to enlarge
Price: $23.99
Sale Price: $20.99
You Save: $3.00
 
Weight: 3.00 lbs
Purchase
Quantity :
Min/Max Order: 6 / -
 
Description
Vineyard: The grape source is our Estate Vineyard located in Paso Robles. The vines are planted on moderate rolling benchland above the Estralla River, in soils consisting of calcareous sandstone and shale which are perfect for old vine Petite Sirah. These vines in block 43 were planted in 1968 with cuttings from the Alexander Valley. Winemaking and Cellar Practices: The grapes were hand picked, sorted, and crushed to tank. The juice was fermented then aged using a combination of 40% new French and European oak barrels with the remaining portion of 60% in neutral French and American barrels for 18 months. The wine was blended before bottling with 13% Syrah to soften its profile. Characteristics: Our Petite Sirah comes from some of the oldest plantings in the region. The wine has full tannins, rich dark fruit of black plums with spice flavors of black pepper, brown sugar and vanilla, and a long lingering full flavored finish.
Home | Site Map | About Sandcreek Wine | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us | States We Ship To | How to Enable Cookies
© 2009 Engines of Creation || Sand Creek Wine & Liquor || 98 Wolf Road Hannaford Plaza Albany, NY 12205 || 1-(518) 453-9203 or Toll Free at 1-(888) 453-9204
  Powered by EOC eCommerce - eCommerce Shopping Cart Package